Effective date: May 1st 2020
Badass Careers™ LLC welcomes you. We invite you to access and use our website.
The material appearing on the websites https://www.badasscareers.com and badasscareers.mykajabi.com (this “Site”) is provided as either information about Badass Career’s events, people, courses, programmes and stories, or as a platform for online connection and community. The owner of this Site (Badass Career), Rosie McCarthy and its directors, agents, employees and affiliates assume no responsibility or liability for any consequences resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information found on or material linked to on this site.
Any information by or on this Site is provided for promotional or informational purposes only and is not to be relied upon as a professional opinion whatsoever. By using this Site, you accept and agree that following any information or recommendations provided therein is at your own risk.
Please read carefully! Your access to and use of this Site is subject to legally binding terms and conditions which you accept and agree to by accessing this Site.
The following terms and conditions form a binding agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Badass Careers, a company registered in New Zealand. Badass Careers may modify, amend, supplement and replace these terms and conditions at any time without advance notice. Your continued use of this Site after any change means you have accepted the changed terms and conditions.
1. Copyright. All materials created by Badass Careers on the Site are protected by New Zealand copyright laws as original works. The absence of a registered copyright symbol does not mean that such materials are not protected as belonging to Badass Careers.
This protection extends worldwide and any person found to be fully or partially using Badass Careers graphics, text found anywhere across email, website or social media, or content including PDF guides and course materials, will be deemed guilty of copyright infringement and becomes eligible for legal pursuit.
2. Links to Third Party Websites. This Site may contain links to third party websites. All such linked sites, materials and pages are not under the control of Badass Careers and Badass Careers is not responsible for the content contained in any linked website nor for any losses or damages you may incur as a result of the use of any such website. Badass Careers accepts no liability for any errors or omissions contained in third party websites. These links are provided to improve your use of the Site, enable you to connect with Badass Careers on various platforms, and help Badass Careers offer the easiest services for you and conduct transactions.
3. Intellectual Property Ownership. If we have materials on the Site which you can download, a revocable, non-exclusive license is granted for you to download copies of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Badass Careers at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
If Badass Careers discovers that you have illegally misappropriated or used any of the intellectual property you were granted access to, you will be blacklisted from any future programmes and will seek any all extent of legal remedies and you will be required to cover all legal fees necessary to enforce these rights.
If you are found to be a current or aspiring Career Coach or career professional who has purchased any of our paid programs, it will be assumed that it was to access our intellectual property and use it for your own professional gain, resulting in an instant blacklisting of your profile and revoking of all access rights without refund.
4. Testimonials. We love to share your wins and successes inside our programmes. By signing up for our programmes and courses, you waive the right to anonymity and any testimonials including unofficial testimonials and words of praise via Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube, within our paid programmes and direct messages with Rosie McCarthy all have the potential to be used on our marketing materials and/or any promotional efforts.
5. Our Refund Policy.
Badass Careers are about honesty, fairness and customer satisfaction and may issue a full or partial refund if you’ve actually tried your best and done the work but disliked the programme.
Career Glow Up™
For the Career Glow Up, we have a "Show Your Career Who's Boss" 30-day guarantee, backed by our 'do the work' policy.
An example of a situation where we wouldn’t give a refund is if someone doesn’t put in any effort, doesn’t attempt the workbooks and exercises, doesn't attend the calls, doesn’t take full responsibility for their own success and then asks for their money back. Due to the digital and downloadable nature of the programme, we also do not provide refunds for a change of mind or change in circumstances.
However, if within 30 days of access to the course portal, you have put in a reasonable degree of effort and would like a refund because the programme is not working for you, you must provide:
This refund policy stands irrespective of any materials or calls you have used or not used. By issuing a refund request, you forfeit all access to the course, community, and coaching calls.
Badass Your Resume™
30 day money-back guarantee: If you complete all of the modules inside Badass Your Resume within 30 days from the purchase date, and send through:
- Both the old version of your resume and the new version which has been created using one of the provided templates and applying the course methodology to your best ability
- A detailed and complete 'Master Reference Document' as found inside the course
to [email protected], alongside your reasoning as to why you believe that there was no improvement to your resume, and both parties agree that there is nothing to be done to resolve the situation, then we will process a refund to you.
Due to the digital nature of our products, there are no refunds under any circumstances, including change of mind, available outside of the exceptions described above.
Resume reviews for Badass Your Resume must be submitted within 3 months from the date of joining.
No refunds will be issued once a resume has been reviewed.
6. Being Blacklisted. Badass Careers retains the right to ‘Blacklist’ you from accessing any and all materials, courses or other products or services she offers in the event that you do not pay your bills or if you steal any of our intellectual property. If payment related, you will be taken off the blacklist once you pay your full amount owing.
7. Payment Plans. You will have two options of payment plans with Badass Careers. You can either pay up-front in full or you can pay in monthly installments. Please note that for monthly payments, Stripe will automatically deduct the amount from the account information you provide Stripe. In the event your payment fails, you will not be able to access any of the information or content sold through our Site or any other of our courses, products or services until the issue is resolved. In the event of three failed payments, you understand Badass Careers may contract a collection agency to collect the money from you.
8. No Guarantees. We make NO GUARANTEES about any success that you’ll get from our Site or our programmes or courses or any of our free offers. We will do everything for you to succeed, but we make no guarantees and we try our best but can only control so much about your success. Client testimonials are for information and inspiration purposes only. You understand that Badass Careers makes no guarantees whatsoever regarding any results based on any action or inaction relating to your life, social media accounts or career based on the information we share or services we sell or share for free through the Site. At the end of the day, we will not be responsible or make any promises for what will happen in your life and career. Even if you’ve worked with us as client before and had certain results, we make no guarantee that will happen again. We cannot be any more clear about this: We care deeply about your success, but we make no promises regarding results and make no guarantees whatsoever.
9. Entire Agreement. These terms and conditions and any other legal notices, policies and guidelines of Badass Careers linked to these terms and conditions or contained on this Site constitutes the entire Agreement between you and Badass Careers relating to your use of this Site and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written), claims, representations, and understandings of the parties regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may not be amended or modified except by Badass Careers.
11. Limitation of Liability and Indemnity. In no event shall Badass Careers or its affiliates be liable for any damages arising out of the use or inability to view or use the materials or content on the Site, even if Badass Careers has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
12. Governing Law. Any claim relating to Badass Careers website shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
13. Indemnity. As a condition of your use of the Site, you hereby indemnify Badass Careers and its directors and affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting or arising from your use of this Site.
14. Call Recording Disclaimer. All Career Glow Up coaching and momentum calls are recorded and stored within the Call Vault. In attending these calls you consent to the recording, storage and sharing of these calls within the Career Glow Up community.
15. Inappropriate conduct. Badass Careers LLC fully reserves the right to remove, block, and delete your access to their social media accounts, groups, courses and programs in response to inappropriate conduct, including but not limited to; abusive, hateful or offensive comments, remarks of a sexual nature, or causing discomfort to the team or fellow students in any other way. You will not be refunded following the removal of a program or course for this reason.
Rosie from Badass Careers